Countdown to Ross Nolan Miller

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

26 Weeks

26 Weeks. We are getting closer! At times I feel like Ross is trying to kick his way out of the womb! This morning, I am convinced that he was shaking the bed with his kicking fit. It was so funny! I didn't want to get out of bed, because I loved feeling him move around and play! I can't imagine how hard it will be when he is actually here, and I have to give him to someone else to care for, while I go to work... I know I should not stress about that yet, but I can tell it is going to be very difficult when that day comes.

In other news... Josh and I are really praying about where life is going to lead us next. We have a few options, and options are good, but ultimately it is not OUR decision. We know that we only want to be where God has us to be. The crazy thing about that is, it is not always what we would choose for ourselves. That is the beauty of it- He knows best. Not us. Here is the other part to this saga, right at this moment we have 2 options. 2 VERY DIFFERENT options. One would be comfortable. What we are semi-used to. Josh is great no matter what he does, so he would thrive... and the other is SO far fetched and out there as far as I am concerned. It would be a dream come true, but very overwhelming. As things start to unfold, I will reveal more and if you know us then you probably know what I am talking about. Others will have to wait.... ha! All 2 of you......

I also failed my one hour glucose test. I took my 3 hour on Monday. STILL have not gotten my results. They might be getting a call from me today begging them to let me know before the weekend. In most cases I do believe that no news is good news. This could be different. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment