Countdown to Ross Nolan Miller

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

WHOA BABY!

I guess that I started this blog just in time for our big news that most of you already know....

Yep. I am pregnant. That is what all 4 of the tests that I took said. I guess that means it's for real! 2 weeks later, we are still in a state of shock. We most definitely did not plan this pregnancy, but we know that Jesus has a plan and that we will be having a little Josh or Amy sometime the end of January. I don't have a set due date yet, but the computer says January 28th. We will see in a few weeks how reliable the online calculator is.

I have not had too many symptoms yet. The only one that has been a problem is the fact that I have NO appetite at all. Everyone knows that Mexican food is my favorite. At this point, the thought of eating Mexican makes me want to vomit. It is terrible. I am also tired of eating Ritz Crackers. Blah. Everyone keeps telling me that nausea is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. I hope they are right, because if not, I am convinced that Baby Miller hates me and wants me to suffer (ha, I am kidding. Sorry for being such a drama queen.)

In other non-preggo news, I am officially on summer vacation. I don't quite know what to do with myself. I don't have enough energy to really clean like I need to. I recall last summer going through some type of 2 weeks depression when school got out because my life came to an abrupt stop. It can mess with your head. It does mine. Big time.

I am sorry that this has been one long blog of random thoughts. Get used to it. These hormones make my head foggy! Next week... Vacation Bible School! I am taking pictures! Yay for me. I don't have to teach this year. For this I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment