Countdown to Ross Nolan Miller

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ellie Dog

Back in September, our house was broken into while Josh and I were both at work. It has always been one of my biggest fears, and it happened. They broke in through the carport door and went through EVERYTHING. They dumped every drawer onto the floor and flipped things upside down. It was a mess. They only got away with a few things, but they the most important thing they stole was my security. I was terrified. Josh's solution- a "guard" dog. He thought that it would make me feel more secure to have a little company when I was to be home alone.

I was not excited about the thought of having a pet. I am just not an animal fan. At all. One day Josh came home and said, "ok, we are getting a dog." I gave in. Now keep in mind, we were going to get a guard dog.... This is what we ended up with.
Meet Ellie- Aka Ellie Mae, Ellie Smelly, or Ellie Dog. She looks ferocious, right??? She is a pek-a-tzu. We love her. She is bigger now and has a massive under bite. I will upload a recent photo very soon!


Other than that, we only have 8 more days left at school with kids and then we have 1 teacher work day. I am SO excited about what the summer will bring. I need a break. Yay for summer!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for summer and something new to read.:) About time. J/K!! I'm sure Ellie is a great guard dog.

    ReplyDelete